All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
The all-new Fire TV Stick connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. Stream a massive selection of movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, and more, and easily find and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Plus, get universal search results across top apps, and enjoy live sports, music, photos, games, and more.
Just plug Fire TV Stick into your HDTV and start streaming in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to find the best way to watch across more than 90 channels and apps with universal search. With the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick, shows and movies start faster and stream smoother than ever.
With access to Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, and more-there are over 300,000 TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens. Subscription fees may apply.
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say, “Find romantic comedies,” and Alexa will show you results from apps like Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, and Amazon Video. Want to skip the opening credits? Say, “Fast forward a minute.”
No cable? No problem.
Watch TV live without a cable subscription using free apps like NBC News and only pay for the channels you want with subscriptions to Sling TV, CBS All Access, and others (internet service required).
Even better with Prime
Being a Prime Member unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Amazon Original Series, plus ad-free listening to over two million songs. From award-winning series Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle to great shows for kids like Tumble Leaf and Creative Galaxy something is always on.
With Amazon Channels, Prime members can also choose from over 70 premium and specialty channels like STARZ and SHOWTIME to add and stream-no cable or satellite subscription necessary. Only pay for the channels you want to watch, and prices start as low as $2.99 a month – and you can cancel anytime. Even better, each channel starts with a free trial, so it’s easy to discover new favorites.
Take your TV with you
Never miss an episode when you’re away from home. Fire TV Stick works with any HDTV so you can take it over to a friend’s house or bring it along to hotels and dorm rooms. Just plug and play anywhere – all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. Some content not available in all countries.
Entertain your way
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Pandora, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio. Just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you’d like to hear next. Plus, watch videos from YouTube, Vevo, and Vimeo.
- The next generation of our bestselling Fire TV Stick. The most powerful streaming media player under $50-now with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy over 7,000 apps, games, and Alexa skills including Netflix, Hulu, HBO NOW, YouTube, Amazon Video, NBC, WatchESPN, Disney, and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote. Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more-just ask.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV, ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Find the best way to watch with universal search results from over 100 channels and apps including Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Video
- Prime members get unlimited access to Prime Video, featuring thousands of movies and TV episodes at no additional cost. Plus, members can add over 90 premium and specialty channels like HBO and SHOWTIME-no cable or satellite subscription necessary.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue watching.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen